[IMPORTANT] Inactivity rule changed !

Official board news and announcement

Moderators: User Support, Super Moderator

[IMPORTANT] Inactivity rule changed !

Postby comiXimoc » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:23 am

Dear members,

We know that you hate to read official stuff, especially Forum Rules and Announcements. You better read this one :wink: .

What is inactive members?
Existing member who did not post in the last 90 days and 15 days for new member.

replaced with:

What is inactive members?
Existing member who did not post in the last 30 days and 7 days for new member.

Thank you :) .

ECC Staff

comiXimoc
Administrator
Administrator

14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership

Postby erasmus » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:35 pm

Had to be done.

erasmus
Fiat Lux
Pioneer Member

14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership

tanstaafl

Postby Tante Mathilda » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:35 pm

Suits me.

Tante Mathilda
Comix Icon
Comix Icon

13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership

Scanning nude - reading dressed

Postby stulev1a » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:44 pm

I guess I need to post more -- I visit every day but only post once in a while when I find something I want to comment about

stulev1a
Gold Member
Gold Member

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

it's a whole new world

Postby spaz » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:18 pm

stulev1a wrote:I guess I need to post more -- I visit every day but only post once in a while when I find something I want to comment about

Well get to work you lazy bum Image
Spaz

spaz
Grandpa
Administrator

13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership13 years of membership

Postby masalahunter » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:48 pm

Does the quality of the post counts ? i mean will a post like 'thank you' is all you guys looking for or something like posting comic and good long post ?  :oops:

masalahunter
Muffinz's Little Bro
Gold Member

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Postby cheftu » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:12 pm

hard rules, but necessary to keep the forum living

cheftu
Silver Member
Silver Member

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Postby raggamuffinz » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:24 pm

masalahunter wrote:Does the quality of the post counts ? i mean will a post like 'thank you' is all you guys looking for or something like posting comic and good long post ?  :oops:

Coming from a Gold veteran like you, well, you're lucky that you're nowhere near me. Or there'll be a flurry of taekwondo kicks heading your way. Image

Anyways, here at [font=Tahoma]ECC[/font], we don't actually need y'all to write intellectual essays every time you reply to a post. The only thing we appreciate is you participating in making this forum be the best forum on erotic comics there is. Your participation may come in the form of
1) replies to whatever threads on offer.
2) starting a new thread with topics not already previously posted.
3) sharing appropriate comics, games, jokes, links, whatever.
4) and if you're saying your thank yous, a bit of information on the comics that you're appreciating or whatever running through your mind concerning the comics would be good for the next reader.
(We had members posted thank yous to dead links, we definitely don't need posting for the sake of posting.)

So now with that little information, the list is of course not exhaustive, do post away some. And see whether you can make a difference to yourself in terms of your shield colour of to [font=Tahoma]ECC[/font] becoming the best forum on the net.

raggamuffinz
Use Support Bra
In Loving Memory

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Postby masalahunter » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:39 am

raggamuffinz wrote:
masalahunter wrote:Does the quality of the post counts ? i mean will a post like 'thank you' is all you guys looking for or something like posting comic and good long post ?  :oops:

Coming from a Gold veteran like you, well, you're lucky that you're nowhere near me. Or there'll be a flurry of taekwondo kicks heading your way. Image

Anyways, here at [font=Tahoma]ECC[/font], we don't actually need y'all to write intellectual essays every time you reply to a post. The only thing we appreciate is you participating in making this forum be the best forum on erotic comics there is. Your participation may come in the form of
1) replies to whatever threads on offer.
2) starting a new thread with topics not already previously posted.
3) sharing appropriate comics, games, jokes, links, whatever.
4) and if you're saying your thank yous, a bit of information on the comics that you're appreciating or whatever running through your mind concerning the comics would be good for the next reader.
(We had members posted thank yous to dead links, we definitely don't need posting for the sake of posting.)

So now with that little information, the list is of course not exhaustive, do post away some. And see whether you can make a difference to yourself in terms of your shield colour of to [font=Tahoma]ECC[/font] becoming the best forum on the net.

Well sis, i am just trying to stay on the safe side. you wouldn't believe how hard it is for me to keep up with you guys. I miss my old connection. will you belive if i say that it took almost 2 minutes to enter the forum mainpage with my current connection ? even saying hi or hello to my dear friends at ecc is quite a troublesome work for me. man, i miss my good old posting days. by the way, i am kinda glad that i am not around you. i dont want my face redecorated with your kicks. :D

masalahunter
Muffinz's Little Bro
Gold Member

Postby lint06 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:11 am

Two minutes to connect!?  I could have sex twice in that time  :(

lint06
Silver Member
Silver Member

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Next

Return to Board News & Announcements