Do You Appreciate ?

Official board news and announcement

Moderators: User Support, Super Moderator

Postby jonessk » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:08 am

Sometimes I feel like I am trying to get a 'cheap' post credit if I just say thank you.  I try to say thank you when I can make a longer contribution.

jonessk
One Cool Froode
Pioneer Member

15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership

You can do anything....once! You just may not be around to try it a second time.

Postby james black » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:24 pm

I will be the one who will do it most earnestly, but at my level of membership, i don't get too many opportunities to do that.

james black
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby TantricTom » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here but I want agree and want to THANK everyone involved in this site for all the comics that have been provided for our enjoyment. It's a lot of work to meticulously scan and upload all these images.

Thank you, thank, thank you...

TantricTom

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby qurtuba » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 am

So be most welcome then, TantricTom (TT for short?)
you can find the site a bit... quiet, this days. Not everybody is on holidays, but many are, and we, being a wealthy crowd, are probably traveling around the world and sneaking out of young ladies' rooms. well, that would be the boys, the guirls in the forum, who knows?

Take a few short minutes and do a bit of home work: read the rules, faq, post for all newcomers. nothing too long, and quite helpful. You should also post something about you in a "newtopic" at http://forum.i-ecc.com/viewforum.php?f=69

And yes, sink your greedy fingers in the store of comix. There are a huge lot you cannot reach just yet, but perseverance will open them for you. Visit regularly, express yourself, bring beer... no, that was not required las time. Enjoy, most of all.

Now come out to play. See you at the posts!!

qurtuba
Quite a nice guy, with a twist...
Super Moderator

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Omnia mecum porto

Thank You

Postby bluetrevor » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 am

Thanks to all the posters, the uploders, the scanners anc to the translators!  :)

bluetrevor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby owlhoot » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 am

We seem to have a Good lot of Freshman in th Bronze ranks this time. I am expecting a lot of long time members here. Thanks guys and keep up the good work. :lol:

owlhoot
Gold Member
Gold Member

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Remember History is Written By The Winner of Wars.

Previous

Return to Board News & Announcements