Re: Greetings to Ecc

Postby jryter » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:42 pm

He probably got those lessons on credit
and never paid her... :cry:

j 8-)

jryter
HOMBRE RIDES AGAIN
Super Moderator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

-----Pistolero------
~I'm not an expert on women~~I've just had a lot of experience~

~José Ryder~

Postby bzr » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:32 am

Ok you i see i am here only for your amusement but there are things i am actually good on

like,it was like 20 years ago,and my brothers where cutting woods near the local street,and somehow they blocked the damn street with one big log that felt from the hill,so we have to free the road,and the spot was just right after one big curve.i was drunk so managing the ax was out of question,so they gave me one small red flag to go down the road and to stop the traffic so none gets hurt.it is a local street,with not much traffic,so i got bored ,and had a decision to go in the bushes to take the shit.i was just in the middle of the business when i herd a truck coming up the road,so i jumped in front of vehicle with my pants down and my dingdongs dingdoing on the wind waving with the damn flag to stop the fucking truck.
Driver managed to stop the vehicle two inches in front of my balls,jump of the truck, and for some reason started to throw his guts out and took the run up the hill
and i went to finish my business on the other side of the road..

Until today no grass is growing on that place like in the lord of the rings on the places they burned the dead trolls......
This story teach us that i am very brave
good on waving the flags...
And a danger for the green grass....

bzr
No. 1
Gold Member

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

The Man Who Learned English From One Indian Prostitute

Postby bzr » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:44 am

An damn there is under mine name some strange line saying:thanked o timethanks 1 time.
Damit i never seen the goddammet tank nowhere around the ecc lately....

bzr
No. 1
Gold Member

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

The Man Who Learned English From One Indian Prostitute

Postby Downrightdaft » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 am

You forgot to mention that you're also good at frightening truck drivers.
What is the source of your courage? Is it the locally made 70%-alcohol brandy? What is it called there - Slivovitsa, Rakia, Palinka or what?

Downrightdaft
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

dD

Previous

Return to Introductions