Post your introduction here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, User Support

Re: New Member

Postby Monique_G2 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:46 am

Hi ted,

i think i recognize druuna on your avatar, the main character in the erotic sci fi graphic novels by italian cartoonist paolo eleuteri serpieri. Correct me if i'm wrong. Though i never saw her imprinted on a playing card. My favorite comic star is angie the nightnurse, but druuna has been at the top of my list with her beautiful body who somehow spends most of her time stipped of her clothing rather than dressed.

druuna is a wonderful dreamy sci fi world that you can get lost in, a wonderful lazy afternoon read that can leave you a far off land where you seem to wander. Ah well, i'm wandering with this message, but i did notice you liked sci fi.

Nice to meet you .. Monique

Monique_G2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Downrightdaft » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Oh yes! Chris (Angie: Night Nurse) is awesome!

Downrightdaft
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

dD

Postby TedRea » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Hi monique,
no, you're not wrong, it is druuna. I found the image on a playing card while searching the internet for the comix that i hadn't seen in a while and ran across the image of her on the card and saved it. I use it for an avatar on occasion and in this instance it seemed particularly appropriate. Druuna is the first erotic series i became acquainted with and i am still a big fan. The stories are really crazy stuff and amongst it all is this incredibly sexy woman.
Not familiar with 'night nurse' but it sounds like a good one, would love to check it out.
I love your avatar, you look beautiful, very erotic. I imagine you can play the part of angie quite well when the notion takes you :)
i appreciate the warm welcome, and as it looks like we're both newbies, welcome to you as well! Looks like we're gonna have some fun around here.
Tr

TedRea
Silver Member
Silver Member

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby jryter » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Ted

Great to see you and Monique both making
friends. I've been out of action with a bug
but am hopefully back in the saddle again.

Some nice posts btw on your behalf.

J 8-)

jryter
HOMBRE RIDES AGAIN
Super Moderator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

-----Pistolero------
~I'm not an expert on women~~I've just had a lot of experience~

~José Ryder~

Postby Monique_G2 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 am

Ted,
yes, i have a fascination for drunna. I think the way she roams through strange worlds and most of the the time completely uninhibited by her nakedness, and always managing to find her thong and top again to resume her adventure .. Yet serpieri makes her character believable in her fierceness against enemies and kindness toward all kinds of strange creatures .. And of course she has a genuine romantic interest at times, where she saves passion for her special liver ... Although she does share here body with just about any one she cares to offer it to .... Such a caring girl.

I have always liked angie niight nurse. Unlike druuna, she inhabits our real world, performing her nursing duties, or at least attempting to if not interupted by doctors who catch their eye, as well as the nursing staff who even find her irresistible. I also like her because she, unlide druuna, doesn't appear to be large breasted, similar to me who needs the help of a push up bra to make them swell a bit. But oh well, we need all the help we can get sometimes. I think i have a link somewhere for angie, i think there are three or four editions out ...

Well, my avatar is one and only modeling assignment for a struggline digital artist who is a friend of my mine. It was fun, and it would be a lie if i told you i didn't enjoy it. Well, i have a rare afternoon off so i will go and visit druuna's lost planet... Bye for now..

Monique
------
ps
jryter,
hope you're feeling better . .
Last edited by Monique_G2 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monique_G2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TedRea » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 am

Hi monique,
well you put it better than i ever could have, that is just what i love about the druuna comix myself, very sexy stuff.

I will have to look for angie the night nurse, who is the author?

I think that's great that you took the opportunity to model for some sexy shots, looks like they came out really well!

I love photography and have wanted to take some pictures of the girlfriend like that, some artistic sexy photos, maybe some black and white. She does take some head shots with the camera phone when she's getting dressed up and they come out beautiful, she'd make a good model, now that the idea is back in my head i might press for the opportunity again, sure looks like fun.

-jryter. Glad you're back in the saddle hombre, been having some fun around here, great folks!

TedRea
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Monique_G2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:42 am

I found the Druuna Tarot cards . . in cease you were looking for them . .

@ zizki

If you can somehow take you eyes off of Druuna, you appreciate how well he also drew men as well as women ..Mmmmm

Monique

Monique_G2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TedRea » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:19 am

Hi! and thanks Monique, I was fortunate enough to be pointed towards that site by a friendly member here and have been browsing it a bit since. It has reminded me why I enjoy Druuna so much, especially the later illustrations, what a form! And Eleuteri's sketches are fantastic, literally. The combination of eroticism and sci-fi/fantasy is something I really like. There are a couple of works there where he discusses his thoughts on his work, where some of his ideas came from and such and it's really good stuff. Browsing such a large catalogue of material has cemented his work as my favorite of favorites in the erotic comix genre, great illustration, really sexual character, fantastic setting, makes for a great graphic story!
Thanks so much!
TR

TedRea
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby TedRea » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:21 am

Whoop, and I forgot, you're right, the guys in the story are no slouches, they all look like they've spent some time in the gym, unless they're pointedly not supposed to look like it! He knows how to draw the human form in a way that inspires emotion for sure!
TR

TedRea
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Monique_G2 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:57 pm

this may sound strange, but everybody in a Druuna adventure is always sweaty and dirty ... don't you love it !! it's primal and primitive .. except for occasional journeys near a beach where Druuna dives into the surf and experiences a total cleansing, and sometimes a mystical one accompanied with dreams and visions ...

she also looks nice all shiny and clean ...

Monique

Monique_G2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions