Alice Saying Hi

Post your introduction here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, User Support

Alice Saying Hi

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi, all.
My name is alice. I'm romanian, married and currently living with my wife in mexico. I work part time in accounting-related matters, but mostly i attend our home.

I'm an avid reader. Kindle is my best friend, i must confess. Ah, and graphic novels have always been my favourite medium: i'd love to read the entire game of thrones as a graphic novel. They've already done that with one of its prequels, "the hedge knight ", way back when.

By "always been", i meant since i discovered druuna in my early teens, when my brother inadventently left his copy of morbus gravis unattended.

The plot first intrigued, then engulfed me. The erotic imagery drew and captivated me. I fell in love with her: unabashed, daring, self-sufficient and willing to explore her sexuality to the extreme. I became paolo serpieri's fan in an instant.

And from there i embarked in a journey that introduced me to horacio altura, milo manara, xavier musquera, robin ray.

So here i am. Thank you for letting me in.
Any inquiries you may have, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll reply as best as i can.

Cheers, alice.

Alice
Women Rule
Gold Member

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

(M)Alice.

Re: Alice Saying Hi

Postby qurtuba » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

So be welcome then, Alice. A same sex marriage, right? Bravo! Interesting introduction, btw. We share many tastes in comix, but almost everyone here would say the same (and all would be truthful)

Try to find if you like it here or not. You can just snatch the free comix and leave, or you may discover that we are a sorry bunch of pervs with a lot of laughs and poking, prodding and generally harassing the weak as a cultural trait. If you stay and post, and show some kind of commitment, oyu'll be upgraded in due time, and you'll have access to better and better troves of comix.

Read the rules, bring beer, make a fuss. Now, see you at the posts!

qurtuba
Quite a nice guy, with a twist...
Super Moderator

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Omnia mecum porto

Postby jryter » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Alice

Welcome and thank you for the fine introduction.

We hope you will come back to ECC time and again
to find stories, comix, and friends... if you choose.

We have much to offer, but you'll need to come post
in the forums to be promoted and gain access to more
comix than you can digest.

Be free to roam the site, make friends,and make comments
in the forums. If you need help or have questions, just
wave your hand...

jose

jryter
HOMBRE RIDES AGAIN
Super Moderator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

-----Pistolero------
~I'm not an expert on women~~I've just had a lot of experience~

~José Ryder~

Postby JayTee » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Sounds to me as though you could profit from a visit to Natasha's Bar (There are two threads-try them both) for a cold one and some pleasant conversation. Would we welcome you? Hey we welcome every body--especially females. Please come by and read and comment while enjoying a cold one. Natasha serves every brand of beer known and even some that are not really known yet because we in troduce them. Come on by.

JayTee
ol'geezer
Silver Member

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

I am Jaytee, The Ol' Geezer

Postby Rumo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:56 am

Welcome, Alice.

Have a good time at ECC.

Rumo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Alice » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:01 am

jaytee wrote: sounds to me as though you could profit from a visit to natasha's bar (there are two threads-try them both)...

on what forum?
I've been driving around and around: no sign of the bar. Either one.
And i'm thirsty.
Where is it????

(m)alice

Alice
Women Rule
Gold Member

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

(M)Alice.

Postby Rumo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:58 am

The following link will lead you directly to Natasha´s Bar:

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21824&hilit=natasha+bar

and this one to the story about Natasha´s Bar:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=22249&hilit=natasha+bar

You could also use the Search function on top of the site.

Rumo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby jonessk » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:43 am

Alice,

Welcome aboard the board. Post early, often and with great thought and you will be welcome for years to come. How did you end up in Mexico from Romania?

In addition to the search, one of the most helpful shortcuts toward managing your time here at ECC is the 'View New Posts" link above the mini chat window. It will show you the threads with new posts since your last time on the forum. Natasha's bar is normally listed, as many of us go there for a beverage.

J

jonessk
One Cool Froode
Pioneer Member

15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership

You can do anything....once! You just may not be around to try it a second time.

Postby jonessk » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:45 am

Alice,

And remember to read the rules.

J

jonessk
One Cool Froode
Pioneer Member

15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership

You can do anything....once! You just may not be around to try it a second time.

Postby Downrightdaft » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:50 am

Welcome to Wonderland

Downrightdaft
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

dD

Next

Return to Introductions