Introduction

Post your introduction here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, User Support

Introduction

Postby Retrorocket » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:12 am

@ retrorocket - wed jul 03, 2013 3:54 pm
hello, good evening. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm retrorocket, i arrived here sort of accidentally, but looks like this could be a pretty cool site. I like that there are some rules and the conversations i read seem intelligent and interesting and friendly. I love comics of all kinds, as long as i can remember. My older brother had archie and betty and batman, fantastic four, etc. I would sneak into his closet and read them and he would get so pissed! I later discovered r. Crumb! I was overwhelmed and hooked.
Looking forward to hanging out with youse guys. Gonna take me a while to figure out how to maneuver along, so please bear with me.

Retrorocket

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Do you walk to school or carry a lunch?

Re: Introduction

Postby Rumo » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Welcome, Retrorocket.

It´s not so very difficult to come to terms with ecc. Looks like you´ve already discovered the rules. They´ll tell you what you need to know.
As a newbie, you get access to the open section. Take part in the discussions, make interesting posts and you´ll get up to bronze, silver and gold level. Each level gives access to more and more stuff and it´s really worth the effort to get there.

For now, lean back, enjoy the comics and have a good time.

See you at the posts.

Rumo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby 28busen » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:41 pm

welcome retrorocket enjoy and participate it´s worth 8-)

28busen
Gold Member
Gold Member

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

All you need is love, love is all you need

Postby Downrightdaft » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Welcome, Recket! :)
Glad to see you've got yourself an avatar!
Don't worry too much about negotiating the forums - if you need to know something, ask. You'll never be short of help around here

Downrightdaft
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

dD

Postby Retrorocket » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Hey, good morning ! Thanks for the welcoming wishes and support! It's raining here in north carolina, again. Soggy, soggy spring. Wish we could move all this water out west towards those fires.
After i check out some of these posts, i'm gonna go make some chicken cacciatore for dinner tonight. Nice for a cool, wet evening. Happy independence!

Retrorocket

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Do you walk to school or carry a lunch?

Postby Downrightdaft » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:42 am

Happy Independence, Retket. Cacciatore sounds very good for a wet night :)

Downrightdaft
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

dD

Postby qurtuba » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:32 am

RR, I'll welcome you in good manner when and if you post a few more, ok?

qurtuba
Quite a nice guy, with a twist...
Super Moderator

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Omnia mecum porto

Postby sbaba » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 am

Hi, i'm new, but eager to get to bronze status. So what's there to say? I like the welcome message. Shouldn't you be asleep? Actually i should. Does that count as an honest answer? Good night!
sbaba

Return to Introductions