Ridiculously Excited Newbie Intro

Post your introduction here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, User Support

Ridiculously Excited Newbie Intro

Postby The Whikkid Black » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Hello peoples and aliens and others,
i'm new here, i'm blown away by what i've seen so far and i'm finding it hard to believe this place even exists.. It's like another new member said about finding a $100 note on the ground only better! The artists i've never heard of, the responses from members here, the way this place is literally geared toward becoming a home- this is awwwesomenul!!
A little about me: i'm a multi-faceted, multi-talented, [probably multi-dimensional the minute i remember how] self employed all around artist creator life loving, perpetually exuberant human/alien/hybrid angel thing guy. I'm an inspiration engine and a helluva talker, and a very good listener. I like random absurdity and i love the fact that posting about anything and everything is encouraged here. This place is amazing and i can't wait to surf a lil bit, get to know some of you. Thanks for being here, thanks for listening, and thank you for existing at all.. :laugh:

The Whikkid Black

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Re: Ridiculously Excited Newbie Intro

Postby jryter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Welcome Whikkid

Looks like you're finding your way around.
Have fun, enjoy what is available to you
as a newbie and strive to be promoted so
you will have access to more and more comix.

If you need help, just holler, someone will be
here for you.

Make this your home, make friends and be
welcome.

JR

jryter
HOMBRE RIDES AGAIN
Super Moderator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

-----Pistolero------
~I'm not an expert on women~~I've just had a lot of experience~

~José Ryder~

Postby 28busen » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:50 pm

welcome great that you find this rare and nice place

participate and enjoy it´s worth :D

28busen
Gold Member
Gold Member

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

All you need is love, love is all you need

Postby qurtuba » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Welcome again, TWB. You know, there's that gay quarter by the docks where you find 20 US dollars notes all over the floor, but nobody bents down to pick them. so I pushed two of them to the rim of the warf with my foot, bent down with my back to the water and since them I just ADORE divers.

qurtuba
Quite a nice guy, with a twist...
Super Moderator

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Omnia mecum porto

Postby Rumo » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Welcome, Whikkid Black.

Just to find your way, read the rules and stuff. Very helpful! Take part in the discussions and have a good time!

Here are some helpful hints from our beloved departed Muffinz to get you started
Image ] Image Image

Rumo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Downrightdaft » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:39 am

Welcome, Thwack!
I'm not going to say, 'Have a good time' - you probably create a good time wherever you go! :laugh:

Downrightdaft
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

dD

Postby The Whikkid Black » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:32 am

qurtuba wrote:welcome again, twb. You know, there's that gay quarter by the docks where you find 20 us dollars notes all over the floor, but nobody bents down to pick them. So i pushed two of them to the rim of the warf with my foot, bent down with my back to the water and since them i just adore divers.

you
are hilarious.. Love it

thanks peoples.. I read the newbie thingee before i even posted and it just added to my overall joy at being here.. You make it really easy to relax and be comfortable here.. I'll create time and move around a bit.. Maybe my first promotion will coincide directly with my very first erotic novel!! So excited.. Manuscript is done and turned in and now i'm getting started on the art.. I shall tell more as i become more familiar here, but i can't help talking about it- makes me so flippin happy..
Thanks again for welcoming me.. I think this place is a treasure trove both of comix and of people

The Whikkid Black

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby qurtuba » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 pm

If you write erotic stories, let me recommend you to write an extract of each one, for the quick ones amongst us

qurtuba
Quite a nice guy, with a twist...
Super Moderator

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Omnia mecum porto

Postby blackheart » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Welcome whikkid, not a bad place if i do say so myself, but pay no attention to me i'm just a noob too

blackheart
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to Introductions