Dont Know How Or Why

Post your introduction here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, User Support

Dont Know How Or Why

Postby goors » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:25 am

I try to open artist gallery from member section. But i couldnt. Asking me username and password over and over again. Even i sign. I woner why. Am i not a member ? Please help.

goors

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Re: Dont Know How Or Why

Postby Rumo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:17 am

Welcome, goors.

You are a member, of course. A new member. But there are four levels of membership: Newbie, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
As a Newbie, you got access to the Open Section. The Members Section is for Bronze, Silver and Gold Members.
And every new level gives access to more and more comics and stuff.
It´s easy to raise up: Just become an active member, take part in the discussions and make some interesting posts. That´s all. This rule shall guarantee, that the community stays alive.
Read the rules, the post for all newbies and the members to do list. Just click on the icons below. If there are any questions left, just ask.

Here are some helpful hints from our beloved departed Muffinz to get you started
Image ] Image Image

For now, enjoy the comics in the Open Section, tell us something interesting and: Have fun!

See you at the posts.

Rumo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Downrightdaft » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:12 am

Your personal username and password - the ones you used to register at the ECC - won't work. You'll find the right ones here:

viewtopic.php?f=122&p=252886#p252886

Downrightdaft
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

dD

Postby goors » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Thanks guys

goors

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Return to Introductions