Happy Birthday bzr

Post here all your greetings, appreciation, etc

Moderators: User Support, Super Moderator

Postby bzr » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:43 pm

It was a kinda fuckedup birthday,I was helping my uncle ,and I was at his place for 10 days,he have no kids,and he have a funniest wife I have seen ever...that chick is 70 ,weights like half a tone, but she is incredibly fast,she moves so fast that when we where a kids we used to think she had a wheels under the skirt and not legs.She is Hungarian and after all this years she still uses her mother tongue,which make her very hard to communicate with.But the  funniest thing about her is that she feed people.I mean she feed people constantly.She is a fucking fast,and she runs after people with hands full of cookies and meat and fruits and she constantly feed people directly in the mouth like some sort of strange featherless chickens!That is insane,I coudnt take a breathe for 100 days!And I look like a god damn Schwarzenegger now,constantly eating and working that woman is crazy.
Anyway,she felt from the stairs yesterday and I volunteered to take her to the hospital
I wanted to be sure she have no wheels instead of legs down there....

bzr
No. 1
Gold Member

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

The Man Who Learned English From One Indian Prostitute

Postby Nyn » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:03 pm

So how is she?

Nyn
Gold Member
Gold Member

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Is it just me or is it delusional in here? (Darby Conley)

By definition a rut and a groove are the same thing. It's up to you to decide which one you are in.
Nyneve

Postby bzr » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 pm

she is ok I guess
only she scares the shit out a people there running around the hospital speaking hungarian and messing with the infusions

bzr
No. 1
Gold Member

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

The Man Who Learned English From One Indian Prostitute

Postby qurtuba » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:22 pm

I am typyng this with tears in my eyes. bzr delivered another blow, just as I begged of him. he is a born storyteller, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that we have Mr Isaac Bashevis Singer logged in as bzr... wait, isn't he dead? or he wanted the world to believe it?

ok, bzr, we all hope AOW (Aunt On Wheels) is already fine, or recovering fast and wholly. and I will keep trying to provoque you into telling us more about your surroundings, neighbors, farm appliances and yourself. Bravo bzr!

qurtuba
Quite a nice guy, with a twist...
Super Moderator

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Omnia mecum porto

Previous

Return to Greetings, Gratitude, etc.